Evercare Accident & Emergency Centre provides multidisciplinary emergency support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with state-of-the-art facilities and expert trauma team, providing ventilator and life support equipped ambulances, stroke management, life support, cardiac support and trauma life support protocols with emergency and triage beds, and immediate access to diagnostic, medical and surgical specialties. Accident & Emergency Centre has started dedicated Chest Pain Observation Unit (CPOU) for emergency management of patients with chest pain but at low risk of heart attack, aiming to improve the efficiency of care of low-risk patients without unnecessary admissions. Nine Emergency Codes are followed within the hospital, denoting different emergency situations for efficient management.
Consultant in the Department of Evercare Accident & Emergency
|Dr. Rivu Raj Chakraborty
MBBS, FCPS (General Surgery)
Coordinator & Consultant
| View Consultant Profile | Make an Appointment |
- 24/7 hours Quick Trauma Response,
- Immediate Advanced General and Cardiac resuscitation facilities at Emergency Department.
- Immediate Trauma Assessment by Trained Doctor and health professional team with X-ray, Ultrasonography, CT-scan. MRI, Continuous Cardiac Monitoring. Advanced Vascular Diagnosis by CT-angiogram, DSA and high standard laboratory services.
- 24 Hour Trauma Operation facilities that includes Abdominal, Chest, Pediatric Surgery, Neurosurgery, Orthopedics and ENT Surgery.
- Prompt and Standard Orthopedics Emergency Management.
- General and Advanced Pediatric and Neonatal Resuscitation facilitates.
- Standard Emergency pick up service with highly equipped ambulance lead by trained paramedics.
Accident & Emergency Centre, which deals with all kinds of emergencies under one roof 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Centre has ten dedicated emergency beds, as well as one triage beds. In case of any emergency, one call is enough to avail our ambulance pick-up round-the-clock. Our fleet of ambulance is well-equipped and manned by trained emergency technicians and paramedics. We have two Toyota ICU ambulances with life support equipment’s including ventilators. Moreover, being near the international and domestic airports, we can commute with emergency patients to-and-fro very fast from the airport to the hospital premises at times of need.
Emergency Contact Numbers: